I shall write this blogpost in English
I need to try my best to write fluently and professionally
without grammar mistakes and improve my vocabulary
because it has been so so long since I used English
and because I seriously need good English on MONDAY !
#secret
okay, here we go ! > <
Last Sunday, I attended the Famine30 Countdown at Studium Melawati with HIM
the main purpose (for me) to attend this event
is because of LEEHOM of course ! A__A
this was the third time i saw him this year
I would do ANYTHING to see him
even get starved ! hahaha
we attended the event as Individual Participants
thus we did not join any camp on 4/8
During the Countdown event, there are performances and games
Famous DJs and TV Hosts were invited to be the MCs of this event
they did a great job bringing the heat to the event
I enjoyed seeing campers getting attached to the events
shouting whatever slogan asked by the MCs
it remembered me about the times i spent in camps during high school
The hosts were also excited to get up to the four-sided stage
they kept on asking us to shout
quite tiring for us :/ LOL
from 9am we waited until 3.40pm
FINALLY ! LeeHom came out and went up to the stage
the crowd went crazy and we all stood up screaming ! ARRRR~~~
LeeHom looked so charming in his worldvision t-shirt and long pants
he himself got very excited seeing such huge crowds
our seats to the stage is quite far
tried my best to take photo but failed :(
LeeHom greeted us and shared his experience and thoughts about this events
he said he was busy filming a movie recently
Looking forward to the movie <非常幸運> which will be screening this end of the year
then he sang <改變自己> which made the crowd went wild
especially the part when we all sang "NaNaNaNaNa"
the crowd was like a choir
every movement LeeHom made got the fans screaming
this pic is AMAZING !
Although we starved through this whole event
until our breath smelled so nasty that i dare not even talk to HIM
hahaha
but seeing LeeHom for 20mins was totally worth it !






No comments:
Post a Comment